How to use
- Take a small amount of Foundation, Concealer or any other liquid based products (Moisturizer, Facial Wash, Exfoliator, Skin or Eye Serum) – spread the product onto the skin, using circular motions back and forth.
- Remember: You only need half the amount of product!
- To blend the product into the skin, tap and pat repeatedly to ensure the cream / liquid is settled onto the skin (you will notice it leaves a flawless airbrush finish).
- Repeat the process to add extra coverage where necessary.
- Make sure you pay extra attention to the creases of the nose, around the eyes and hairline – You can do this by folding the Base Blender in half to create a point, to help with precise detailed areas.
Benefits of the Base Blender
- You only need around half the amount of foundation, concealer or any other liquid based products compared to what you would normally use when applying makeup with a brush or a sponge.
- It’s ultra hygienic and easy to clean.
- Simply run under warm water with a little soap or brush cleaner and will dry instantly.
- For makeup artists or someone always on the go you can clean your Base Blender with a sanitizing wipe or spray.
- Regular brushes or sponges even when cleaned need replaced often whereas the Base Blender is 100% more hardwearing, looking as good as new once cleaned.
- The Base Blender leaves a fabulous flawless air brush finish to the skin.
This hygienic Base Blender is very easy to clean and requires almost no care. Use a mild shampoo or brush cleaner then rise with warm water, pat dry and store. Alternately if your on the go a sanitizing wipe works well likewise. The Base Blender is very hard wearing and long lasting, it will only need replacing if there is damage or piercing to the outer lining.
- Cruelty & Paraben FREE
- SGS Tested & 100% SAFE
- Keep out of reach of small children
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Keep away from sharp object such as tweezers or cosmetic scissors